QC Games Inc. (“QC Games”, “we”, or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal Information that you may provide us while using our site located on the playbreach.com domain (the “Site”) and the services and features offered through the Site (the “Services”). This policy describes what information QC Games collects when you use the Services and by using our Services, you consent to this policy.
Table of Contents
- Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Your Information
- Information We Share with Third Parties
- Where We Hold Your Information
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Your Choices and Controls
- Third Party Services
- Changes to Our Policy
- Contact Us
1. Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on which service you use and how you use them. We collect two types of information; “personal information” that identifies you as a specific individual and “non-personal information” that doesn’t. The particular kinds of personal and non-personal information we collect usually depend on how you interact with us. The controller of the personal information collected is QC Games Inc., 3575 Far West Blvd. # 28622, Austin, TX 78731, USA.
A. Information You Give Us Directly
We collect information you provide us, including:
- Your email address and account password;
- Security questions and answers;
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your nickname or user-number and records of the issues you experience;
- Demographic details, for instance in response to surveys about our services; and
- Information you provide to enter a contest or sweepstakes. If you win, we may need to collect your postal address and/or national identification for eligibility, prizes delivery and tax purposes.
- When you participate in social features (such as chat), the information that you disclose is public information. We may store and access it, and it may be read, copied, collected or used by other users without your consent. Please make sure your privacy settings reflect your preferences.
- When you participate in online multi-play games, your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible to all. We may record your gameplay, including your mouse/keyboard or controller button inputs, and replay these together with your profile information and game statistics to other players in-game without further notice to you, for example as part of a spectator mode, or for out-of-game promotional purposes.
B. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Services Automatically
We collect information automatically when you use our services, including:
- Your Device Info (include OS system, OS version, screen resolution, browser type and setting, etc.),
- IP address,
- Data during our game play, and
- Device event information, including crash reports and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
- We also may collect information locally on your device, using mechanisms like Session Info such as keys for login, google analysis cookies, and application data caches.
C. Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
We may receive your account information from third parties, like Facebook, when you use these services in connection with our services. We also may receive information from third parties to supplement the information we receive from you. We use information from these companies primarily to help us deliver relevant advertising and sending newsletters to you. We also may use information from third parties, for instance, to help us understand your approximate geolocation via your IP address for tax purposes, or to customize certain services to your location, and for fraud and/or abuse prevention purposes.
2. How We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form on our website or when you summit your support ticket to our CS team. And also through third parties who use certain technologies described below, to collect information to deliver excellent experiences.
A. Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
We use other technologies for similar purposes as a cookie. We use Internet log files (which contain technical data such as your IP address) to monitor traffic on our services, troubleshoot technical problems, detect and prevent fraud and enforce our User Agreement.
B. Analytics Technologies
We use our own game servers and internal and third party analytics technologies to collect information about how you use our services, your device and the health of our services.
For instance, QC Games may collect and store data from your device when you use our services. This information includes technical and related information about your device info (such as operating system information and IP Address), information about your feature usage, gameplay and usage statistics. If you participate in online services, QC Games also may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display statistical data regarding game play (including scores, rankings and accomplishments), or identify content that is created and shared by you with other players.
C. Advertisement Serving Technologies
The 3rd parties’ services via their web sites collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
These 3rd party technologies collect and use information, so we can serve appropriate advertising to you and help track results and measure effectiveness. In addition to identifiers, this information includes:
- Advertisements served and the location of the ad;
- Domain type, IP address; and
- Advertisement response for target marketing.
- The 3rd party companies may combine the information collected in the context of delivering an ad to you via our Services with other information they have independently collected across their websites.
To learn more about some of these ad networks' practices, or to opt out of third party targeted advertising, you can visit https://www.networkadvertising.org, https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, http://youradchoices.ca/, or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Note that opting out does not mean you won't see ads; it just means that the advertising you see may be less relevant to your interests.
D. Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention Technologies
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
A. To operate our business and to enhance and personalize your game experience including to:
- Operate, improve, and develop our games and services;
- Help you find your friends or tell your friends about an QC Games service;
- Facilitate sharing on social networks;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Set up and maintain accounts you register for;
- Provide game experiences that you may like;
- Facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices when available;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Provide software updates;
- Offer you to purchase in game currency
- Activate or authenticate your games and save game progress and stats; and
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
B. To provide you support, including to:
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or games;
- To survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; and
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, services, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties.
C. To personalize our communications with you, including to:
- Present offers and/or information relating to games you might like;
- Make recommendations to you; and
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
4. Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information in principle that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with independent third parties without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance to show trends about use of our services.
We might employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence (including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)) to collect or process personal information on our behalf for various reasons, such as maintaining our service, offering promotion/marketing or sending emails. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive personal information, we require that they use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
We do not knowingly disclose personal information about children under 18 years of age to independent third parties even with consent.
However, in the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our services, those third parties may collect information when you use our services. An example is the Facebook "Like" button.
We remain responsible for the processing of personal information received under the Privacy Shield frameworks and subsequently transferred to a third party acting as an agent, if the agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. We may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5. Where We Hold Your Information
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. By using our services, you expressly agree that your personal and non-personal data may be processed and stored outside of the country you live and used for the purposes described in this policy.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
Security of our players' information is a priority at QC Games, and we take a range of measures to help protect it, like encryption of sensitive information, and activities like prevention, monitoring and recovery of security incidents for business continuity management. Even so, no security measure is perfect. This means we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
Protecting children's privacy online is extremely important to QC Games. Many QC Games services are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
If you are under the age of 13 (or under the minimum age in the relevant territory), you may not create an account on the site. We will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personal information from children under the age of 13.
Please note that if you grant consent for your child to use QC Games's services, this may include such general audience communication services as email, instant messaging, and forum, and your child will be able to communicate with, and disclose personal information to, other users of all ages. We encourage you to talk with your children about communicating with strangers and disclosing personal information online.
If we make material changes to how we use, collect, or share your child's personal information, we will notify parents by email or by in-game notice in order to obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of your child's personal information.
8. Your Choices and Controls
We give you meaningful choices when it comes to important uses and collection of information. For example, you can update your account information and preferences, and choose whether to save your payment method. If you want at any time after granting approval, you can opt in or out and review and change most of your preferences through your QC Games Account settings.
You have rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction and object of processing and data portability for the personal information we hold about you. Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain personal information in order to verify your identity and we may request payment where allowed by law. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. We will respond to your requests in a reasonable timeframe.
You also may adjust your browser settings to block certain online tracking, such as cookies. (see Section 2.A above).
9. Third Party Services
10. Changes to Our Policy
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently. We'll notify you of material changes via a notice on our home page (www.playbreach.com) thirty days before they go into effect. Your continued use of our services means you accept the changes. Once you accept this policy, we will not enforce future changes we deem in good faith to be material absent your express agreement to the changed terms. If you are asked to affirmatively accept material changes to this policy and you decline to do so, you may not be able to continue to use the service provided.
If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.